712 projects from 106 cities and 14 countries were participated in the contest Web & Tech Ready 2015. More than 60 experts (representatives of venture capital funds, IT companies and business accelerators) were evaluating of the projects through the AdvisoryBoard system and in the intramural councils in St. Petersburg and Moscow.
Oct. 8, 2015 advice of experts of Web & TechReady 2015 named a list of 46 companies (semi-finalists) that will continue to fight for the victory in the major nominations: "Seed", "Startup" and "Spinoff".
The "FSA" company has become one of the semi-finalists of Web & TechReady 2015 in the category of "Seed" with the project "The software package "SIAR": "Scene of Incident: Augmented Reconstruction" - it's a complex solution for automation collecting of data on incident/accident and after for simulate and virtualize of collected data (including creation of "Serious Games" for education and training).
"SIAR" - is a complex solution (Mobile-PC) for the effective collection, fixing, supplement of data (AR) from the scene of incident / accident, and their modeling and visualization (VR) using technologies IntelRealSense, including the remote control technology (F200 3D-camera), 3D-scanning (R200 camera). "SIAR":
- improves performance and ergonomics of work, reduces time, informational and material costs when making ordinary operations (at the Mobile Client for smartphones and tablets);
- it's also allows to work with the data obtained, analyze, modify, simulate and "replay" them in the virtual environment (at the Stationary Module for desktop devices).
Competitive advantages of the complex "SIAR" are:
- Comprehensiveness (solution is applicable ranging from data collection stage up to analysis stage), the synergy of opportunities of the mass devices (mobile and stationary).
- To easy digitizing, visualization, virtualization and 3D-modeling of data.
- Ergonomics (using the latest 3D technology, technology Intel RealSense in mobile and stationary devices).
- Customization (knowing what needs for target consumers in forensic and emergency services and implementation of this knowledge in the solutions).
The finals will be held in Hypercube "Skolkovo" (Moscow) October 20, 2015.