Notice № 12-30103/338
On conducting a multi-stage call for proposals for the purpose of contracting consultation services to meet the needs of the space technology and telecommunications cluster of the Development Foundation of the Center for Development and Commercialization of New Technology
1. Procurement procedure: multi-stage call for proposals
2. Information about the organizer of the procurement procedure/contracting authority:
2.1. Name – Development Foundation of the Center for Development and Commercialization of New Technology
2.1.1. Registered address of actual location: 5 2nd Baumanskaya St., Moscow, 105005
2.1.2. Mailing address: 12 Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, Entrance 9, 25th floor, Moscow, 123610
2.1.3. E-mail address: SkZakupki@corp.i-gorod.com
2.1.4. Name, telephone, and fax numbers of the initiator and/or commission: Olga Kornileva
Telephone: +7 (495) 967-0148, ext. 2398 Fax: +7 (495) 967-0196
3. Subject of the contract and indication of the amount of products to be supplied/scope of work/services to be rendered: Consultation services to meet the needs of the space technology and telecommunications cluster of the Development Foundation of the Center for Development and Commercialization of New Technology
Consultation services for analysis, completeness checking, and revision of a packet of documents (further “proposal”) prepared by the applicants  to be submitted for review before the proceedings of the Grant Committee, including information gathering and assisting the applicants in preparation of documents to be included in the proposal.
4. Initial (maximum) price of the contract: not established
5. Location of provision of goods and services: 12 Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, Entrance 9, 25th floor, Moscow, 123610
6. Procedure for submitting proposals for participation in the procurement procedure: Proposals will be received at 12 Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, Entrance 9, 25th floor, Moscow, 123610, on working days between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. until the proposal submission deadline. Indicate the name of the procurement procedure on the envelope in which the proposal is submitted. Participants in the procurement procedure (including representatives of participants in the procurement procedure) may submit proposals in person, by mail, or by courier. In cases provided for in the procurement procedure notice or documents, the proposal may be submitted as an electronic document bearing a digital signature.
After submitting proposals, participants in the procurement procedure may modify or withdraw their proposals at any time before the envelopes containing the proposals are opened by sending a notification in the manner stipulated for submitting a proposal.
Each participant in the procurement procedure is limited to submitting only one proposal.
7. Summary of the order and specifics of the procurement procedure:
7.1. The call for proposals will be conducted in 2 (two) stages:
Stage 1: Participants in the procurement procedure will submit proposals in accordance with 7.2. The procurement procedure documents will be submitted within the established timeframe. Based on the results of an examination of proposals, authorized participants will take part in stage 1 of the procurement procedure.
As part of stage 1 of the procurement procedure, between June 15 and 20, 2012, meetings will take place between the contracting authority and procurement procedure participants, during which participants in the procurement procedure will be tested on their ability to perform services under the contract. Based on the results of testing, the contracting authority will choose no more than 10 participants who best completed the assigned task.
Stage 2: Between June 20 and 25, 2012, participants who are authorized to take part in stage 2 of the procurement procedure based on the results of stage 1 will be invited to a working meeting with the contracting authority for the purpose of conducting final testing, during which the contracting authority will determine the winner of the call for proposals and identify no more than 4 participants who, after the winner, best completed the assigned task. As a result of the multi-stage call for proposals, the contracting authority intends to enter into no more than 5 framework contracts for consultation services with the winner and the participants who, after the winner, best completed the assigned task (no more than 4). Framework contracts will be concluded in accordance with Article 36 of Provisions for Procurement of the Development Foundation of the Center for Development and Commercialization of New Technology, № 4, of January 23, 2012.
A working group consisting of procurement procedure participant staff (no more than three people) who will directly provide services throughout the term of the contract must participate in testing at both stages.
7.2. Evaluation criteria
1) Qualifications of procurement procedure participant (maximum 40 points)
- Availability of human resources (maximum 20 points)
Examination and evaluation of the resumes of procurement procedure participant staff who will be involved in rendering contracted services
- Experience and reputation of the procurement procedure participant (maximum 20 points)
Examination and evaluation of previous experience providing services, substantiated by letters of recommendation and a list of services provided on the existing market (copies of contracts for provision of analogous services and signed regulatory documents on provision of services are presented)
2) Quality of participant’s technical proposal (maximum 60 points):
- Assessment of performance on tasks of critical analysis, completeness checking, and revision of a packet of documents (further “proposal”) prepared for the purpose of conducting an analysis of a project applying for funding from the Foundation (further “project”), including recommendations for collection of additional information that is necessary for the preparation of a proposal, and proposed plans to assist the preparation of documents to be included in the proposal. Analysis must, at minimum, be conducted in terms of an assessment of the project’s feasibility and of the participant’s possession of necessary and sufficient resources, with the goal of reflecting in the proposal sound and optimal key parameters for the project for which grant funds are being requested from the Foundation, including the project’s estimates and implementation strategy, the potential for commercialization of technology through the project, and the market positioning of the project’s product.
(The above-listed criteria apply to evaluation at stage 1 of the procurement procedure. During stage 2 of the procurement procedure, only the quality of the technical proposal resulting from final testing will be evaluated.)
8. Date and time of closure of submission of proposals for participation in the procurement procedure: June 13, 2012, 10:00:00 a.m. Moscow time
9. Date of completion of examination and evaluation of proposals:
Proposals must be examined:
At stage 1: no later than June 20, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. (Moscow time)
At stage 2 and finalization of results of the call for proposals: no later than June 26, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. (Moscow time)
 Applicants – participants in a project to establish and maintain operations of the Skolkovo Innovation Center who have submitted a grant application in accordance with Clause 1 of Article 2 of Provisions for Grants.